Skip to content. Skip to main navigation.


BSA Activity Consent Forms

Medical Form

Health Safety Forms
  • If you are attending a weekend campout less than 72 hours in duration, you need to have Parts A&B completed
  • If you are attending an event longer than 72 hours you will need to have Parts A, B, & C
  • If you are attending a High Adventure Trip, a separate form needs completed. Click here for more details. 

Troop 418

Click here for Troop 418 Introduction and Orientation.



© 2024 Troop 418 - Boy Scouts of America | WordPress Admin