Time to have fun getting together again for a great gaming experience! Troop 418 is having its Gaming Weekend at Camp Hugh Taylor Birch in Yellow Springs once again, February 28 – March 1. Bring your gaming rig, your games, TVs, and your enthusiasm as we enjoy the camaraderie of your fellow Scouts. Feel free to bring your board games, role-playing games, or card games as well. We'll also get outdoors and explore the surroundings of John Bryan — some serious hiking and orienteering as we visit Clifton Gorge.
And we'll be staying indoors at the beautiful main cabin at Camp Birch: The Turner Conference Center! This is usually one of the best attended events, so don't miss it!
NOTE: You assume full responsibility of any electronics you bring to the camp out. While we have had a good track record of nothing being damaged, we want to be clear that the Troop has no responsibility.
NOTE: We will NOT be eating Friday night as a Troop, so please eat before the campout.
Camp Hugh Taylor Birch
4057 Swimming Pool Road, Yellow Springs OH
Friday, February 28, 2020
6:00 p.m. – Hilliard Presbyterian Church
Sunday, March 1, 2020
Approximately noon – Ackerman Eye Center, 4555 Cemetery Road, Hilliard (please be flexible in the morning)
Rob Walczak (614-743-6718)
*** RSVP via TroopTrack by Monday, February 24, 2019 ***
What to Bring:
- Sleeping gear and sleeping pad for the hard floor
- Outdoor cold weather hiking gear
- Mess kit
- Water bottles
- Other usual weekend camping gear
- Console, games, cables
- TV or monitor or projector (smaller screen sizes work best for transporting)
- Power strips
- ABSOLUTELY NO games rated M or above are allowed (we reserve the right to confiscate anything inappropriate!)
- Troop is NOT responsible for any damaged property
- Put your name on EVERYTHING electronic that you bring
- We expect you to treat cabin property with the proper respect befitting Scout guests
- No cell phones!